Welcome to Automata Tutor
The goal of the automata tutor is to help students learn automata theory and to help teachers prepare exercises and problem sets.
- Using the links on the left you can try solving several problems while being assisted by Automata Tutor's personalized feedback.
- By signing up and logging in you can find more problems and access courses.
- If you are an instructor please send us an email at loris at cs.wisc.edu after registering so that we can enable course management for you.
- IMPORTANT: If after registering you do not receive a confirmation email please use the Lost Password link to resend the confirmation email. If you still experience problems, please contact us at loris at cs.wisc.edu
- JOIN THE TEAM: Do you want to help us adding new features to AutomataTutor? Send an email to loris at cs.wisc.edu
If you have questions/ comments / suggestions/ feature requests, please contact us at loris at cs.wisc.edu